Sunday, February 27, 2011

Much Needed and Much Appreciated

This week I had off school for February Break. It was MUCH NEEDED and MUCH APPRECIATED! I flew home last Saturday and got to spend the entire week relaxing. It was AMAZING! Some of the highlights were:

- Going to Disneyland not once, but TWICE (and even getting a pass)
- Going to lunch at my favorite restaurant, Myabi, with my family and best friends Kristi and Ashley
- Getting picked up and dropped off at the airport by Daisy (along with my Mom and Dad)
- Catching up with one of my long time friends Lauren
- Going to lunch at a yummy Mexican restaurant in downtown Claremont with Linda
- Meeting Cindy at downtown Disney for a nice lunch
- Finding out that Paige got into BYU
- Going on a walk with Kristi and getting to wear just capris and a t-shirt (NO JACKET NEEDED)
- Searching online with Kristi and Ashley for cute baby things (for Kristi of course)
- BYU beating SDSU in Basketball
- Going with Ashley to Lucille's and buying a new pair of jeans at Urban
- Spending the day with and having a sleepover with my nieces and Kim
- Going to Donut Man and getting a strawberry filled donut
- Watching Easy A with my Dad and Ash
- Spending Friday in the pouring rain with my parents, Katie, and Alice at Disneyland
- Making birthday packages for Maggie and Tasha
- BYU baseball winning 3 out of their 4 games this weekend
- Long naps with my Mom
- Getting a pedicure and manicure with my little sister and the Weaver Girls (Patti, Courtney, and Kayla)
- Watching countless Criminal Minds with my Mom

I could seriously go on and on about all of the wonderful things this week brought me. Pictures will soon follow...

4 comments:

  1. HUZZAH!! I'm SO glad you got to go home and have such a fantastic week! Lucky lucky girl!

    (and go BYU baseball!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that sounds amazing. Hooray for a good, fun, restful break! I am so ready for some warm weather. I seriously loathe the sight of my coat right about now. I ordered the kids summer sandals last week and now I am itching for it to get warm in Utah. Maybe it will now that it's March! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for a fun relaxing week!! I am so impressede with all the things you got to do :) Happy day. How fun to get a Disneyland pass! It sounded like a perfect week off. It is always good to get a little break from every day life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...THAT'S where Courtney was!!! Sounds like a blast, can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete