Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby Shower

So this past weekend I went to a baby shower for my cousin Keena. She is one cute girl with one ADORABLE baby bump. I just love Keena to death. She is one of those sister cousins (I stole that saying from Blake and Brett who call themselves brother cousins). But you know, it's where you are more like sisters than cousins. I have so many wonderful memories of us growing up together and it is crazy that in just a few months she is going to be a mom. She is going to be amazing!

It was great getting to visit with her and other family members at the shower. I have to admit that being at a baby shower kind of makes you "baby shower" hungry. I'm not necessarily baby hungry yet, more like hungry for pink, polka dots, sparkles, ruffles, bows, and I could go on and on. I know that baby showers for boys are fun too, but there is something so appealing to me about all the pink (I hope I'm not jinxing myself into only having boys by saying this).

I LOVE the ruffles and big button on the purse. I also loved how pink and soft the blanket was (they were made by two different people, but coincidentally matched)

This picture of us makes me smile :)

PINK + POLKA DOTS + BOWS = CUTEST THING ON EARTH
My cousin Tiffany made this tutu, which was so adorable

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE you!! Thank you for such a fun and cute post. We are Sister Cousins... I love it.

    It was soooo good to see you. I miss you so much and can't wait till next time we get to see each other. Maybe one day we'll actually live in the same state. I would love that!

    Miss and love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! This makes me even more excited to be having a girl! And so funny, the polka-dot outfit she's holding up is the exact one we went and bought when we found out we were having a girl...it's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby showers are so fun....and I have to agree that little girl baby showers have an appeal to me too. Pink pink pink and all the ruffles and cutness. I happen to adore that fabric line too. I hope it does't jinx you either. :) I know it has me. (Not that I would trade my boys for anything.) Love that you got to see your Sister Cousin and go to her baby shower. Family is the best.

    ReplyDelete