Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Party

Today we had our Valentine's Day party at school (which is weird since Valentine's is on Monday, but it is what it is). I was sooo impressed with the mailboxes that my students made! It was a fun day filled with lots of games, fun, and of course sweets. What made it even better was that I finally had an actual camera to use!Yay! We bought this one this week as a Valentine's gift :)


I made this for our second grade aide, Miss Brenda.

The glittery elephant mailbox is mine!


This one is an Ipad ha


This backpack mailbox was super cute

This was one of my favorites!

Made out of Kleenex

I LOVED this one it was so cute (you can't really see the face in the picture)!


This is a pig




Utah basketball shrine



Made out of rice krispy treats!

The kids loved this "Plants vs. Zombies" one

4 comments:

  1. What fun! It looks like the kids put a lot of effort into their boxes too. Weston LOVES the Plants v. Zombies one. :) Especially the "no plants or zombies were harmed in the making of this box" part. He thinks that is so silly. Hope you have a very happy Valentine's Day!
    PS-Hooray for a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, you class is so creative!! Was it something they made at home and brought in or did you make them in the classroom? I love ALL of them! I am glad it was a fun day. I love valentine's day! We got your package in the mail. I peeked inside...you are so cute Whitney!...and I cannot wait to let the boys open it up on Monday. We do a fun Valentine exchange and I thought I would add them all in then. I cannot wait!! It will be very fun. Thanks for sending us something. We sure do love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and yeah for a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun thing to do as a class. I love them all. Maggie was sitting on my lap and said "woooow" to the silver robot one. I think that is her favorite. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We sure love you guys!

    ReplyDelete