Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Torgerson Time

It has been so much fun having the Torgersons in town the past few weekends! It has also been great having Blake home for more than just a few days (we had two 11 day trips apart right in a row at the beginning of the season).
This weekend was the first home series. Friday got canceled because of weather, so Saturday was a double header. The weather turned out to be really nice! I can't wait until the Torgersons come back for the next home series! I am very attached to my in-laws if you can't tell (only a couple more months until we are back in California with both our families)!





3 comments:

  1. Yeah for Torgerson time!!! And Yeah for pictures of Blake on the mound. That got me so excited. We cannot wait to go to the pepperdine games this week :) AND we cannot wait for you to move to California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! Baseball season is the best! And that coat is pretty awesome, Whitney. LOL At first glance, I thought it was your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! I do have to agree that Torgerson Time is definatly the best! Are you coming for more Torgerson time for the Vegas games?

    ReplyDelete