Wednesday, March 9, 2011

America's Next Top Models

I had a sleepover with my nieces and sister-in-law when I was home a few weeks ago. It was a blast! The highlight of the night was the girls discovering my new camera in my purse. They insisted that I photograph them doing a modeling shoot. It was hilarious how these girls came up with different poses, props, and scenery throughout the house.

Classic comment of the night came from Brielle:
Me: "Dang girls where did you learn all of these poses and facials from?"
Brielle: "Our mommy taught us. She does them all the time."

Kim, it's nice to know that you are training your daughters well hahaha

















Even Breaker joined in on the modeling fun...I think we have America's NExt Top Models on our hands here!!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha. Those girls are cute and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know me...I'm always posing like that for pictures. That's funny! I had no idea that even happened :) The girls LOVE you - you're such a fun Aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! These pictures are great! I love all the poses. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! That is too much fun and hilarious. What a fun Aunt you are :)

    ReplyDelete