Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Disneyland Round TWO!!!

Towards the end of my trip to California we went to Disneyland again! It was so much fun! We met Aunt Alice and Katie first thing in the morning and had a full day of Disneyland fun! It was raining in the morning, but cleared up and turned out to be a beautiful day. We took a nice lunch break to meet Cindy in Downtown Disney, which was a blast too! I just love spending time with my family!!!

I LOVE this picture of my Dad making Katie laugh!


These two are so wonderful and so much fun to be around!

"toad face"




We got in trouble for this picture...apparently it didn't quite turn out as we had planned. I was supposed to be poking my dad in the eye and the lady thought I was flipping off the camera. She was also worried that my dad was really choking my mom. She almost didn't sell us the picture.






1 comment: