Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Six AMAZING Months

I can't believe that it's already been six months since Tyler was born.  I mean seriously, I feel like I was pregnant yesterday.  I can honestly say that it has been the most amazing six months of my life.  I'm not saying it has been a piece of cake or anything, but I would say that good day or bad I have felt blessed to have this baby boy in my life.  It truly is amazing to watch how he grows everyday.  I am absolutely undeniably in love with that little boy.  I have to admit that I might be one of those crazy moms that thinks every single thing their child does is adorable and worth stopping what you're doing and looking at.  I really can't imagine what life was like before we had him.

I just wanted to share some of the things that I love most about him (I could go on for days but I thought I would just share some of the favorites)...

I love how I wake up to cute little baby noises every morning and that when I go to get him from his crib his face lights up when he sees me.

I love how his favorite chew toys are his big toes.

I love how he smiles from ear to ear when his Daddy gets home from work.

I love how much he loves to take baths.  He could play in their all day long if I let him.

I love how curious he is.  He wants to look at, touch, and put in his mouth every single thing he sees.

I love how he stretches out on the changing table for a good 5 seconds whenever he gets his diaper changed.

I love when he laughs hysterically when we make silly noises.

I love his chunky baby thighs.

I love how he sits on people's laps and looks up at them every few seconds as if to double check who is holding him (I especially love it when he does it to Blake).

I love how his eyebrows get red whenever he gets worked up.

I love how he screams at the top of his lungs when he gets shots but stops the instant I pick him up and give him a hug.

I love how he points his toe when he rolls over.

I love how much he enjoys music.  Whenever I sing to him or turn on the radio he gets a smile on his face.

I love when he stares up at me with his big blue eyes while I'm feeding him.

I love when he nuzzles into the nook of my neck when he is tired.

I love how he babbles mamamama and dadadada

I love how he loves to rough house with his Dad.  I have a feeling he is going to have the same sense of humor as Blake (good thing or bad? haha)

I love how much he loves our pets.  He is so in love with Tullie and Elby.

I love how he pouts out his bottom lip when he is sad (he gets that from me).

I love how he sleeps with his arms extended above his head.

I love when he hums while he is sleeping.

I love how relaxed he gets when I give him tingles.  It puts him to sleep every time.

I love going in to check on him at night and know he is okay when I see his little pacifier twitching.

I love to hear his laugh when I tickle him.

Lastly, I love how he gets a huge smile on his face whenever I say I love you.  I feel like he really knows what I am saying.

Rockin the baseball cap
Go Angels!
Can't get enough of those dimples
Chewing on the big toe while sharing his Tigger rattle with Tullie
Don't mind the drool
So happy to finally be eating solids
YUMMY!!
I love those little muscles
He can't wait to get to the good stuff
One happy boy

3 comments:

  1. He seriously is SOOOO cute! I just adore him too :) That smile is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so killer cute! In that "muscle" picture he looks just like my memories of Blake as a baby/little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..and.. we forgot to mention that his favorite Young Woman of all time is..well..*cough cough*... me ;)

    ReplyDelete