Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Narrows

Last week we hiked The Narrows down in Zion. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! I had no idea what was ahead of me when we started that hike Wednesday morning, but despite the rough terrain I was able to finish! Blake was such a trooper sticking by my side the whole time. It really was a beautiful hike and the weather was perfect! It was nice spending time with family and friends too. Thanks for inviting us Sara and Stanford! Stanford put pictures up on his blog.

5 comments:

  1. It seriously sounded like one crazy hike!! Go you on doing it. I loved seeing all of Stanford's pictures. Looks like you all had a good time even though it was so tuff. I am way impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was intense. Seriously, good job sticking with it!! I loved seeing the pictures too. It looked like a way fun crowd :). Am I crazy to really want to hike it someday??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures looked amazing. What a cool experience. I am not a big hiker, but every time I do it I always feel so accomplished. :) Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely a trooper. I don't know that I'd be able to keep up with Stanford and Sara. They're pretty tough!! We're going to Zion in a couple weeks, but I don't think we'll be doing the Narrows. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hike was serisouly intense. You & Blake were awesome!! I was so worn out by the end of both days and am finally not sore after 5 days (Stanford is still sore)! Next time I need better shoes and then maybe I wouldn't be slipping and sliding all over the place and be way behind you guys. I'm so glad you came and did it even if it was hard. We definately need to go camping with you guys and do a little bit less intense hike :).

    ReplyDelete