Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Forgerson Tamily


While Blake and I were dating we would love looking at his sisters blogs or my sister-in-laws blog to see what was going on with their families. It was so neat, since we were far away in Utah, getting to see the neat things their families were doing. We had decided though that we were going to wait until we were married to start blogging.

The funny thing is about a few days into the honeymoon we were just relaxing when Blake turns to me and says "now that we are married we need to start a blog". I just started laughing because it was so random. He is too cute. I agreed that it was definately about time that we started a blog. We then started to brainstorm what our blog should be called. After both of us listed 2 or 3 names he suggested the The Forgerson Tamily. It totally made me crack up (just say it out loud, it will make you laugh). So it came down to two options: The Forgerson Tamily and Team Torgerson. For the sake of our viewers and keeping people as unconfused as possible I thought that Team Torgerson would be best. However, The Forgerson Tamily is funny and clever. What do you guys think? Should we go with Team Torgerson or the The Forgerson Tamily?

8 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! I'm so stoked to see you have a blog now!! I laughed out loud when I read the name - infact I didn't even notice it said "Tamily" until I started reading it to Stanford. We are both still cracking up about it. The Forgerson Tamily is pretty funny but I also really like Team Torgerson - it's less confusing. Anyways, I'm so happy you guys started this. We love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happiness! Sara just texted me and said "Blake and Whitney have a blog" and jumped out of my seat and ran to the computer. Happiness. I just love you guys. Seriously. I love both names. They both totally represent you guys. But, in the end I would have to say stick with The Forgerson Tamily. You can always change it later anyways. When I first started reading it I thought "Did they miss type Torgerson??" Then I saw Tamily and just busted up. I love you two. Either way, both names are awesome. Hope your first week in your new home has gone good. I've been thinking about you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME TO THE CLUB!! I'm so excited you're staring a blog! Like Tasha, I thought at first you had misspelled your last name... but I was pretty sure that wouldn't be the case. TOO FUNNY!

    So for sure we would love you to visit us in Cedar! And for sure we should visit you guys in Provo. I CAN'T WAIT. Sad news is that it's cold and rainy here today too. I haven't left the house all day (just can't face the rain, you know?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you guys have a blog! I sure love being able to stay connected with everyone. The name is hilarious. So funny that you got your blog started on your honeymoon. Hope you had a fun time with the wedding and honeymoon. Enjoy setting into married life. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about the funny one....as long as you add me to your blog roll!!! I hope you guys enjoyed your honeymoon. Enjoy being the "newly married" couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I'm glad you found my blog and that you guys have one now, I'm WAY excited!

    I must say the 'Forgerson' name made me second guess myself, that I even new your real last name...and I've heard it for about 3 years now!??! So funny! Both work, but you're right the team one might be less confusing...even for family...he he he.

    SO glad you have a blog and that we get a glimpse into your exciting Utah life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blogging world! So happy for you! Loved seeing you at your wedding and helping along the way. I just love you!

    I have to admit I was really confused with the Forgerson Tamily... I thought about calling you to tell you that you made a mistake! ha ha ha... I like either one though!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your love and support guys with us getting this whole blog thing up and running! All of your comments made me smile :)

    I loved all of your suggestions! I am right there with all of you in that Forgerson Tamily is funny, but confusing! When deciding on a name, I had told Blake that people were going to think I didn't even know how to spell my new last name! It's funny because that totally happened to several of you (and some of you even had to second guess our real last name- Krystle haha Blake and I were laughing so hard when you wrote that).

    As for now we will keep Forgerson Tamily :) However, I am sure we will change it to Team Torgerson soon enough...

    Love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete