Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy, Busy

We feel so lucky that we have gotten to see so many wonderful people these past couple weeks! It's been a busy and eventful couple of weeks filled with lots of friends and family. It's been so much fun!

It started off with a visit from Carly, Jeremy, and Raymond. We were so excited to see them!



Isn't this the cutest smile you've ever seen?



We loved getting to see Carly and Jeremy's diaper changing techniques (apparently Raymond is a runner, so this is the only way they can get his diaper changed-we loved their creativity).

My parents came into town later that day. We had worked hard all week to get our house ready for them. We always have so much fun when they are in town!



They are so funny together! It's like Goofy 1 and Goofy 2 :)



Bocce Ball= funnest game in the world! We used some of our gift card money to get a nice bocce ball set. We are obsessed with this game! We went with my parents up the canyon and taught them how to play. Embarrassingly, they beat us 2 out of 3 games (beginners luck).



The one game they lost was because my Dad insisted on throwing the ball overhand. It was very entertaining to watch.



The set came with a measuring tape! We don't mess around when it comes to bocce...ha



My Dad also insisted on kissing the ball before every throw- he kept us laughing the whole time.



One of Blake's hidden talents is that he is a skilled juggler. I was so impressed! These balls were heavy!



This time it took 3 to measure! Like I said, we don't mess around :)



Blake and my Dad have so much fun together. It's hilarious though because anything that Blake does my Dad insists on doing too. He likes to prove he can keep up.



We went on a little hike up to Bridal Veil Falls. It's so green up the canyon right now.

We also had some friends come over for some homemade strawberry ice cream and video games.







The Blakes played Super Mario Brothers for hours. This game is addicting!

On Sunday we went up to Logan for my cousin Lara's mission farewell. It was so fun seeing all our family. Lara and Uncle Craig did a great job on their talks!




It's rare that my Dad and all his siblings get together at once. I know my Dad loved getting to see all of them!



Aunts, Uncles, and Lara









We are going to miss Lara. She is going to Tempe, Arizona and is going to speak Spanish.

5 comments:

  1. You guys have been up to a lot of fun!! It is always so great to have visitors. I love seeing a few pictures in your place. It is so cute! I love it. Crack me up about your Dad and Blake. We cannot wait to see you in July! (And maybe you should bring that cool game with you.) Hopefully sometime we will get to make it to your place too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We loved getting to see your place and hang out for a bit :). Glad you guys are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for getting to be around a lot of family and friends! your place looks really cute...i can't wait to see more pictures. I'm glad you guys have been having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That sounds like quite the weekend! I love love having family come to visit! Your dad is a crack up. Also, bocce is a super fun game. I think it's great that you guys got a nice set. We also like ladder ball (google it). It's a really fun lawn game too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok I have never heard of Bocce ball but it looks like fun! Thats definately something I will have to look into. Kurt and I are getting a Wii this week. We love games and are always looking for new ones.

    ReplyDelete