Monday, May 23, 2011

Disney Time!

A few months ago I was able to go on an awesome Disneyland trip with Jen and Kristin. We had a blast! We taught half a day on Thursday then headed down. We spent most of Friday at Disneyland and most of Saturday at California Adventure. We lucked out because we got to stay at my parents, my mom sent us with snacks, and Jens cousin got us in for FREE both days because she works there. Basically the only cost was gas and some food (so amazing). I had not done an all day Disneyland trip in years! My feet were dead by the end of day one, but I had forgotten how much fun those days can be! I feel honored that I got to be there for Kristin's first trip to Disneyland. I absolutely love Jen and Kristin! I seriously lucked out with getting to work with such wonderful people that I have so much in common with. I am going to be so sad to say good bye to them on Thursday.










Kristins first ride: Buzz Lightyear

No comments:

Post a Comment