Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!



Happy Birthday to my beautiful Mom! I wish that we could be there to celebrate with her (hopefully next year we will). I am so lucky to have been raised by someone so caring and selfless. My mom always puts her family before herself. It has killed me to be so far away from her these past several years that I have been in Utah. Thank goodness for cell phones. Our daily phone conversations are the highlight of my day. Anybody that knows her knows what a loving and happy person she is. I hope I can be a wonderful mom like her someday. Love you Mom!!!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not hard to be a "wonderful mother" to a child as wonderful as you are Whitney. I too had an awesome mother and I miss her deeply. I know you will make a great mother yourself. I often tell people I want to grow up to be just like Whitney...so I guess you are already making great impressions on people. I love you and Blake!!

    ReplyDelete